How can I contact your couriers?
Once your order is upon delivery you will receive a text message on your phone with the information needed to be in touch with our couriers and track your order.
What is your returns policy?
If your purchase does not meet your expectations, it will be possible to partially or totally return the products within 24 hours from the date of the delivery of the order.
Products must be returned as such:
1. properly packed in their original packaging and in a perfect state of resale (not damaged or soiled), equipped with all the pertinent accessories (for example boxes, bags, belts and more) and documentation;
2. without manifest signs of use, if not those compatible with a normal fitting test. They must not bear traces of prolonged use exceeding the time required for a fitting test and must not be in a state that does not allow resale;
3. with tag and warranty seal still attached, these elements are an integral part of the goods and a mandatory return conditions;
What are the terms and conditions ?
This document establishes the sales’ terms and conditions detailed below, which apply to all orders for items purchased via the Website (www.abbysfashions.com)
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions, before using this website. By using this website or placing an order on it, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and our Data Protection Policies. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions and the Data Protection Policies, please do not use this website. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and it is your responsibility to review them regularly,
2. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
The sale of items through this Website is carried out under the name "ABBY'S FASHIONS" which is located at 350 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772
3. YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND VISITS TO THE WEBSITE The information or personal data you provide will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Policies. By using this website, you consent to the processing of such information and contact details and certify that all the information or contact details provided are accurate.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders on it, you acknowledge and agree to:
i. Use this website only for the purpose of making legally valid enquiries or placing orders.
ii. Do not place false or fraudulent orders. If we have reason to believe that such an order has been placed, we shall be entitled to cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
iii. Provide us with your email address, mailing address and/or other contact details. Similarly, you authorize us to use this data so that we can contact you in relation to your order, if necessary. You will not be able to place an order if you do not provide us with all the required data. By placing an order on this website, you affirm that you have the legal capacity to enter into agreements.
iiii. If you detect an error in your order after the payment process has been completed, you should immediately contact our customer service to correct the error
5. REFUSAL TO PROCESS AN ORDERWe reserve the right to remove, at any time, any item offered on the Website and to replace or modify any content or information contained therein. Although we always make every effort to fulfill all orders, exceptional circumstances may arise which may require us to refuse to process an order after sending you the Order Confirmation. We reserve this right at any time. In this case, if payment has already been made, we will reimburse you for all amounts paid, within a maximum period of  days following the Order Confirmation and using the same payment method as that which you used during the transaction. In all cases, this reimbursement will not entail any fees at your expense. We are not liable to you or any third party for the removal of any item from the Website, the removal or alteration of any material or content contained therein, or the failure to process an order in the above cases, after sending the Shipping Confirmation.
6. PRICES The prices displayed on our Website are denominated in USD and all taxes included. Purchases made through our Website are subject to value added tax at the rate legally in force on the day of sale. The prices displayed on our Website exclude delivery charges, which will be added to the total amount to be paid. The price of the items will be the one indicated at all times on our Website, except in case of error. Despite our efforts to ensure that the prices listed on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. We are not obliged to sell an item at a lower price if that price is incorrect (even after we have sent you the Order Confirmation), If we notice an error in the price of the item(s) you have ordered, we will immediately inform you and offer you the option of either confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and in which case we will reimburse you the full amount already paid, by bank transfer. Prices are subject to change at any time. However, no changes will have any effect on orders for which an Order Confirmation has already been sent. After selecting the items you wish to purchase, they will be added to your shopping cart. We will then proceed with the processing of your order. To this end, you shall follow the different steps of the purchase process by indicating or verifying the required information at each step. During the purchase process, you always have the possibility to amend your order data, but from the date of the Order Confirmation, the order cannot be changed. In addition, if you have registered as a user in our system, all data relating to the orders you have placed with us are available in the "My Account" section. For all orders placed via our Website, an invoice in electronic format will be made available to you in the "My Account" section
7. PAYMENT METHODS
The customer can choose between the available payment methods commonly used ecommerce, namely electronic payment by card and COD payment (cash on delivery) of goods.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unless otherwise stated, ourliability in respect of any item purchased on our Website isstrictly limited to the purchase price of such item. We shall not be liable under these STC in the event that our failure to perform our obligations is attributable to the actions of a third party or to your fault. Due to the open nature of our Website and the possibility that errors may occur in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not guarantee the accuracy or security of any information transmitted or obtained through this Website, unless expressly stated otherwise. All documents, descriptions and information relating to the items featured on our Website are provided "as is", without being covered by any warranty, express or implied, except for warranties provided by law. In this sense, if you are a party to the Agreement as a consumer, we are obliged to deliver items to you in accordance with the contractual terms because we are liable to you for any lack of conformity at the time of delivery.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are subject to the law of New York . Any dispute that may arise from the execution or interpretation of these conditions, and which would not be resolved amicably, will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
1. Although the Owner takes measures to protect personal data against their possible loss, falsification, manipulation and misuse by third parties, due to the characteristics and technical limitations related to the protection of electronic communications via the Internet, the Owner can not guarantee that the information or data displayed by the Consumer on the Website, even after the Consumer has provided authentication (login), are not accessible or viewable by unauthorized third parties.
2.The Data Controller, with regard to credit card payments, adopts the most reliable technological systems to guarantee the highest levels of security, protection and confidentiality in the transmission of information via the web.
How do I return an item?